The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK has selected Qwince to participate in the Italy-UK Investors’ Day 2014 on the afternoon of 5th December at the Italian Embassy, 4 Grosvenor Square, London.
The event is organised by the Italian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, with the support of Finmeccanica.
- 15:00 Opening remarks – Pasquale Q. Terracciano, Ambassador of Italy in London,
- 15:10 Keynote Speech – Antonio D’Amato, President of Seda Group 15:30 First open discussion – European and global business perspectives: Brexit and other economic and geopolitical challenges – Moderated by Ferdinando Giugliano, FT
- 16:00 Presentation of the Survey of Italian Investments in the UK Leonardo Simonelli Santi, President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK with contributions from Qwince; Sorgente Group; Tratos Ltd and an assessment of the UK business environment by Alessandro Belluzzo, Belluzzo&Partners
- 16:35 Second open discussion – Bilateral business perspectives: the economic recovery as a test for business models – Moderated by Ferdinando Giugliano, FT
- 17:00 Closing remarks – Ferdinando Giugliano, Global Economy News Editor, Financial Times
We are really proud of this new acknowledgment by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK because this is a new reward for our internationalisation strategy.
A few days after the Cerisdi Awards, one of the most exiting years for our company will come to close.