Target: Italian Pharmaceutical Product Distribution Network
Digital Platform for expired pharmaceutical products recall
Assinde is a company created by the association of Italian pharmaceutical producers, pharmacies and wholesalers, which recalls, collects and pays for expired pharmaceutical products all over the Italian market (Pharmaceutical products recall).
We have been working with Assinde from the very beginning and we seized the opportunity to reinvent their processes and their systems.
Assinde partnered with Qwince to develop a bold new process that would guarantee security and compliance within the evolving news market, and also inspire employees to develop and deliver higher quality work.
Based on this future-focused business strategy, Assinde and Qwince innovated the operations, the information systems and brand identity. Some key features of the work we did:
- Complete redesign of existing processes
- Design and implementation of the new data collection and management platform
- UltraPEC implementation to communicate with Italian pharmacies
- Design and implementation of new services for pharmaceutical products recall
- Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics
- Consulting services for auditing and compliance
- 12.000 pharmacies, + 200 wholesalers, + 120 pharmaceutical producers
- 6.000.000 pharmaceutical products managed
- 15 years on line